Purchasing Power might have pioneered the concept of a purchase program as a voluntary benefit nearly 15 years ago, but we’re not number one because we are the oldest. We’re the leader because we continuously innovate, listening to and directly meeting the needs of our customers. We’re known by the company we keep – our clients are household names that trust Purchasing Power to deliver the very best program for their employees and members.
We are #1 – the leader – in this industry for good reason:
- Since 2001, we have handled more than 1.2 million orders, amounting to $1.3 billion in revenue.
- We have processed more than 25 million payroll deductions using a variety of payroll deduction systems.
- We are available to 7.6 million people through over 260 current clients.
- Our clients represent 16 industries and include leading corporations in the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500, and government agencies.
- Received a Stevie Award for “World Class Service” and named as a “Best and Brightest Company to Work For” in Atlanta. Further we maintain an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We have a client retention rate that exceeds 95% - a rate any leading company would like to have.
As new companies enter the employee purchase program marketplace, they may try to contact you with inaccurate information. As our client, we deeply value the relationship we have with you. Please feel free to ask us about anything you may hear or questions that may arise, and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.